If the answer to these questions is yes, we would love to hear from you.
ICE (Investment Club Europe) is a Fintech startup, developed with the objective of disrupting the European investment industry by bringing in a best-in-class, all-encompassing app-making (auto)investing free, easy, and accessible as never before. Our team consists of motivated, young, friendly, and ambitious members willing to make a real, measurable impact, learn more than in any corporation with hands-on experience and tailored support from the executive team, as well as turn their ideas into a reality with flexibility and sustainability being the priority, rather than just ‘working for a salary’.
Investment Club Europe is rapidly expanding its network as its vision is to create a global, sustainable investment community. We’re now looking for a Finance writer.
Our copywriters are the foundation of all our communications, internally and externally. From brand to people, to product, they define our tone of voice and strategic messaging to deliver written information that engages and excites each of our respective markets.
Copywriting at Investment Club Europe is a reflection of who we are as a company: a mix of creative and technical that understands our core product messages and target audiences. This is an opportunity to weave storytelling into our communications to create copy that engages every audience.
It would be your responsibility to develop high-quality content, for our business website, blogs, articles, product descriptions, crypto news, templates, and much more, in line with our SEO strategy, to deliver organic traffic and growth.
• Highly flexible working hours
• Cutting edge fintech working environment
• International, experienced and friendly team
• Recommendation from the Executive Team (LOR)
• Confirmation of Work Experience (COC)
• Access to exclusive ICE Conclaves
• Possible equity of the company
• Possible salary (when funded)
• Bonuses for outstanding teamwork
• Bonuses for outstanding performance
• Support & advise from the Executive team
• Access to the Tailored Training Program (TTP)
• By applying to this position you accept our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
• Please, note that this Junior position is currently unpaid. However, we offer a large set of other benefits that potentially offer much more value in the long-term - such as equity in the company. We will start paying salaries (in addition to the rest of the benefits) when the company officially completes its first funding round. Team members that will join us before we are funded will continuously get more benefits than the ones who join later.
September 12, 2022
We carefullly review every single application, and take them very seriously. We will reply within 4 weeks.