If the answer to these questions is yes, we would love to hear from you.
ICE (Investment Club Europe) is a Fintech startup, developed with the objective of disrupting the European investment industry by bringing in a best-in-class, all-encompassing app-making (auto)investing free, easy, and accessible as never before. Our team consists of motivated, young, friendly, and ambitious members willing to make a real, measurable impact, learn more than in any corporation with hands-on experience and tailored support from the executive team, as well as turn their ideas into a reality with flexibility and sustainability being the priority, rather than just ‘working for a salary’.
We are searching for an engaged Junior Events Manager, who is eager to grow in an energetic and fast-paced environment. Your purpose as a Junior Events Manager consists in proposing, organizing, leading, and improving all the Events at ICE Society.
You must achieve this by being proactive, reliable, and confident. As an Events Manager, you must take responsibility for your team, and enable the purpose of ICE Society by having successful events. Your duty stands in flourishing our reputation, through memorable events that will enable ICE Society to correctly transmit its core message.
You will be able to join our team consisting of motivated, young, friendly, and ambitious members willing to make a real, measurable impact. Furthermore, you will be given the opportunity of learning more than in any corporation with hands-on experience and tailored support from the executive team. Take the chance to turn your ideas into a reality with flexibility and sustainability being the priority in a small family-friendly environment that is looking for passionate people bringing their innovative ideas to the table!
• Highly flexible working hours
• Cutting edge fintech working environment
• International, experienced and friendly team
• Recommendation from the Executive Team (LOR)
• Confirmation of Work Experience (COC)
• Access to exclusive ICE Conclaves
• Possible equity of the company
• Possible salary (when funded)
• Bonuses for outstanding teamwork
• Bonuses for outstanding performance
• Support & advise from the Executive team
• Access to the Tailored Training Program (TTP)
• By applying to this position you accept our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
• Please, note that this Junior position is currently unpaid. However, we offer a large set of other benefits that potentially offer much more value in the long-term - such as equity in the company. We will start paying salaries (in addition to the rest of the benefits) when the company officially completes its first funding round. Team members that will join us before we are funded will continuously get more benefits than the ones who join later.
September 12, 2022
We carefullly review every single application, and take them very seriously. We will reply within 4 weeks.