Leadership

Learn more about the team that manages ICE on a daily basis, without weekends. Our team comes from over 8 different countries and speaks in over 10 languages.

Maksim
Shymanovich

CEO

Decoding the million wonderful and inspiring stories within the quirky world of accounting.

Hilda Rodgers

HEAD OF Marketing

I am an actor and a writer and I co-created Soul Pancake and my son, Walter.

Gary Myers

CTO

Marketing can solve 90% of your problems. Solving the other 10% just requires good skills.

Henrietta Castillo

Lead Designer

If I could sum up my life in one line I would die of embarrassment.

Mayme Larson

React.JS Ninja

I’m actually not funny. I’m just really mean and people think I am joking.

Jerry Romero

Front-End Developer

Living one day at a time, with a fresh baked cookie. Okay. And with a coffee.

Ada Cookie

MARKETING

Do not judge me before u know me, but just to inform u, you won’t like me.

Susan Salazar

Designer

Any combination of my first and last names you can think of, I’ve probably heard.

Mayme Larson

React.JS Ninja

I’m actually not funny. I’m just really mean and people think I am joking.

Jerry Romero

Front-End Developer

Living one day at a time, with a fresh baked cookie. Okay. And with a coffee.

Ada Cookie

MARKETING

Do not judge me before u know me, but just to inform u, you won’t like me.

Susan Salazar

Designer

Any combination of my first and last names you can think of, I’ve probably heard.

We’re a group of people who love collaborating to create well-crafted, delightful products. For us, the best part of building a company is taking an idea that everyone believes in and working together to turn that into a reality. That's why we're excited about ICE: We're creating a product that helps people work better together.

We’re a group of people who love collaborating to create well-crafted, delightful products. For us, the best part of building a company is taking an idea that everyone believes in and working together to turn that into a reality. That's why we're excited about Pitch: We're creating a product that helps people work better together.